Saturday, February 13, 2010
things i will never enjoy:
2) parents of infants.
3) the feeling of seaweed wrapping around my leg.
4) when people have to say something a certain way instead of just saying it already.
5) politics, polticians, or companies whose job it is to tell us the truth about the politics.
6) people who refuse to understand that some people just don't hug or touch people unless they are tattooing them, with the exception of one's girlfriend.
7) overdone meat.
8) the thought of a paper-free world.
9) lack of sequins. in a perfect world, sequins fall instead of rain sometimes.
10) medical tape.
Friday, January 22, 2010
it's amazing how weird my life starts to get when the tattoos start coming in again. tattoos bring weirdness. if i had time to blog about it all, i wouldn't be enjoying the weirdness as much as i am.
addendum: there really is a bar in town where 'everyone knows my name.' it's called....any bar in town. HAH